Couple IPQ questions

Hi all,

I have a project where I need to mangle and route packets on 2 different network interfaces. Each network interface will be assigned a different subnet. I'm trying to figure out the best approach at doing this.

I'm wondering if it is possible to choose what network interface to send packets to via a user level IPQ app or is something like this only possible doing a kenel level module.

I'm also curious if it is possible (I assume the answer is yes on this one) to inject completely new packets to one NIC or the other using an IPQ user level app.

Third, if the answer is yes to both, if anyone has an example for me it would be appreciated.

I've written kernel netfilter modules before, but I'd rather do codeing at user level if IPQ will support what I need to do.

ryan hagelstrom

Sonic Fury - http://www.sonicfury.net