Re: Iptables and various domains

This is not an iptables work.
You can use iptables to DNAT your webserver1 and webserver2 port 80 to internal webservers port 80,
and use HTTPd (like apache, iis, netscape, zeus, ecc) + DNS to do a name based virtual hosts resolving.

Bye.
G.

Hi,

Can Iptables route by domains? For example, I have a webserver and my
firewall with iptables route all request on port 80 throw IP webserver. I
need add another webserver, and various domains (www.dom1.com, www.dom2.com)
will be redirect to webserver-1 and other domains (www.dom3.com,
www.dom4.com) will be redirect to webserver-2. Can IPTables help me? Which
is the solution)

Thanks and sorry ... my english is very poor.

José Antonio García García
Technical Internet Solutions

E-GIM +34 952700010
http://www.e-gim.es