RE: Iptables and various domains

Hi

You could use squid proxy server in accelerating mode, see http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/squid

and verious other pages, use virtual mode, and it redirects to several internal webservers based on http header information

/Rasmus

At 09:34 12-12-2002 +0000, E-GIM Security wrote:
Thanks Raymond:

My domains are virtually hosted. Problems is the next: We have various apps
in IIS-Windows and ASP technologic. Future developments we need will be
hosted on Linux with Apache+Tomcat. But, we only use one IP number. Do you
know another solution?

Thanks a lot

--
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(  Raymond Leach                       )
 ) Knowledge Factory                  (
(                                      )
 ) Tel: +27 11 445 8100               (
(  Fax: +27 11 445 8101                )
 )                                    (
(  http://www.knowledgefactory.co.za/  )
 ) http://www.saptg.co.za/            (
   o                                o