Re: Firewall help

I would also recommend looking at my project PacketFlow Firewall Generator. You can download it from http://packetflowfw.sourceforge.net. It generates rules from a simple XML configuration format. It includes several examples, including single and multi DMZ configs. It should be simple to modify one of these to your purposes. It doesn't currently generate NAT rules, but I've found that they are fairly easy to make by hand.

PacketFlow is written in Python and uses libxml2. Both of these should be included in RH8, so it shouldn't be any trouble. If you have any questions, you can post them on the site and I'll help if I can.

Paul