error with the Outlook Express and iptables with the nat andpacket filtering

Hi friends, i has a big problem with the iptables and you rules, i want to doing a nat with the packet filtering but when i try access to my mail with the Outlokk Express I can't send and recived, the OE ask me a login and password, and show the following error

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.gecyt.cu', Server: 'mail.gecyt.cu', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR your network does not have access to this account', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

waht it is the problem someone can i help.
thanks very mouch.
Estamos en Calle 20 Numero 4110 % 41 y 47,
Miramar, Playa, Ciudad Habana, Cuba.
Telf:537(203-01-60) y (202-79-20)
Fax: 537(204-96-64)
Visitenos en: http://www.gecyt.cu