Re: HELP PPTP CONNTRACK MULTIPLE CLIENTS

Adharsh,

Philip has posted a patch to the netfilter patch-o-matic PPTP patch.  The
latter seems to apply well against the stock Linux kernel 2.4.20 from
kernel.org.  All it takes is patching the netfilter patch first, then
running the POM runme script with the extra parameter.

The PoPToP server itself may need a modification with regard to call ID
allocation, see

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=648880&group_id=44827&atid=441003

--
Ilguiz Latypov