accidentally deleted iptables-restore

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my iptables-restore command. I looked around to see
if there was a way to recover and found debugfs to search for inodes, but
this is not revealing any result.

I am new to Linux, so I am not sure what to do. Does anyone know of a way to
recompile/install the binary w/o having to re-install the package.

btw, i got my firewall back up and running by adding to file /etc/rc.local,
but I would rather have the script run before my network interfaces are
enabled.

If anyone has another solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Reg