(no subject)

hi all,
im not completely new to this mailing list i have used it before to help build a firewall on my linux machine for a college project and the help was brillant.. but im back and again would be grateful to all the help i could get from you.
for my final year project i have to build a firewall with iptables in linux and make it portable and installable on a windows machine!!!! i know i know but i did'nt pick this project im not even sure if it is possible. i hope to use a linux emulator or something similar to acheive this
any information on how this could be done would be excellent or if any one has tried this before im there new best friend
im using redhat7.2 and iptables to make the fiewwall and then i want to put that on a disk and some how install and run the firewall on windows!!!
thanx
niall