How to bind 2 WAN 1 LAN ?

On Thursday 24 October 2002 11:01 pm, George Vieira wrote:

> I'm totally confused on your problem and maybe a drawing using TEXT
> characters might be better. Sounds like your problem is NOT an IPtables
> problem but more a routing issue.

I agree with this diagnosis.

> You talk about parts which I have no idea what they are.. ie "preceding 3
> part go" can you explain further without using words like "it", "they",
> "that" ..etc..

I believe what the original poster is trying to do is to split his internal
network into 4 ranges of IP addresses, each containing 64 IPs, and to route
three of them via one ISP, and the other one via his other ISP.

Here is what I posted in reply to this last Thursday:
____

You need to use iproute2 to set up source-based policy routing.

Netfilter will not change the routing of your packets for you, therefore it
will not help you do what you want.

Iproute2 will let you set up a more complicated routing table than the
standard 'route' command, and then netfilter will happily process the packets
as they go through.

Antony.

--

Ramdisk is not an installation procedure.