ICQ and masqueraded clients- is module written yet?

	For the record, it has been stated by the core team that they
	will not write a module for an app that has a proprietary
component,
	and since the ICQ server is proprietary, they won't write the
module.

	On the positive side, ICQ will work natively through an
IPTABLES firewall,
	although direct connections from client to client will not
work.  File transfers
	are at best iffy as to if they'll work ...The clients need only
be configured to
	send through server.

	Since IPTABLES is on my system only for the home/DMZ and there
are only
	four clients that use ICQ here, I've allocated a range of ports
for each client in
	the 4000 range and put in rules to DNAT the connections on
those ports, plus
	configured the clients to use only those ports for transfers
(ICQ Firewall settings)
	This is acceptable to me, but I imagine that on the scale of an
ISP that it would be
	annoying if the ISP were assigning clients non-routable IP's.
If the ISP is
	assigning routable IP's then ICQ will work fine with no
adjustments to the firewall
	between the ISP clients and the Internet.