Netfilter vs Cisco PIX

Hi..
I am using netfilter (iptables) for about 5 months time, and like it very
much. When it comes to comparison to other vendor solutions,  I would always
be in favour of iptables because it will be one and maybe the only firewall
in the future.It deserves this reputation even today.

I am expected to CONVINCE one of my personal customers to give up buying PIX
and use iptables instead. Since, I did not have personal experience with
PIX, I am not armored with necessary information that will be needed for
such a duty. I once heard it was not a statefull firewall, but a packet
filter only. Can u give me a comparision table , or links about this issue?.
Please answer to my e-mail becouse I am not a member of the list.

Best regards..

Ihsan Turkmen