From: "Kevin Saenz" <ksaenz@citistreet.com.au>
To: "Flávio Brito" <flavio@gral.com.br>; <netfilter@lists.netfilter.org>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: Newbie Question -forcing to pass in squid

I guess there are a few things I can see here, there are a number of
solutions for this problem.

first you deny web access to all but one machine, through the firewall.
This will stop users from cheating by removing the proxy settings.

second, you could also install squid on your firewall and allow the users
through that