Debugging iptables in kernel

 Hi everyone,

 I am trying to add my own code into iptables source
code. For that i want to debug iptables when it is
running in kernel. I am using kdevelop as IDE and
debugger. Actually i could able to debug iptables as a
standalone application  using kdevelop. But i want to
debug the iptables when it is running inside the
kernel. I am using kernel 2.4, Mandrake 9.0, iptables
1.2.7a and kdevelop 2.1. I would appreciate if you
share your experiences in this case. My email id is
mushi_j@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Mushi