pptp-conntrack-nat.patch Vs pptp-gre-ct-nat-0.83.patch

--------------3179E683F66811D21A0EFD0C

hai

I am new to the list and new to iptables. Please forgive me if I sound
stupid.

I would like to know the differences between pptp-conntrack-nat.patch
and

pptp-gre-ct-nat-0.83.patch.

I am trying to apply these patches to my 2.4.18 kernel.

I am using iptables-1.2.6a.

I applied pptp-conntrack-nat.patch first to the kernel.

Later I tried appling pptp-gre-ct-nat-0.83.patch.

when I try to compile the kernel after saying make menuconfig and make
bzImage,

make install, the compilation fails in make modules.

saying

structure has no member named 'master' in ip_conntrack_pptp.c

structure has no member named 'list' in ip_conntrack_pptp.c

(This is for the structure ip_ct_pptp )

when I check the file, the structure has a member called slave.

pptp-conntrack-nat.patch wants a member called master in the structure.

where as pptp-gre-ct-nat-0.83.patch adds a member called slave in the
structure.

Can I apply these two patches together or any one of them is enough

for PPTP to function with NAT.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks in advance.

regards,