Does my NETFILTER Bridge Work ?

Did you apply the bridge-nf patch (bridge.sourceforge.net / downloads)?

-C

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org
[mailto:netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org] On Behalf Of Cool Man
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:52 PM
To: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: Does my NETFILTER Bridge Work ?

Hi,
I have a Linux 2.4.19 (Mandrake)with the Bridge and Netfilter Kernel
configuration. I DO only bridge no NAT. I have no ip address for my
firewall
linux server.
The bridge works fine but i have some trouble with iptables.
I make a iptables -L and i see that i have no rules.
i put a rule : iptables -A FORWARD -s <my ip address> -j DROP and it's
doesn't work. I would like to drop all ip packet that come from my
ip for test.
How can i see if my IPtables NETFILTER really works ?
Thanks for helping me..

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr