Getting Closer But Still Having Problems

Alright, I managed to get the patched 2.4.19 kernel *and* iptables 1.2.7a
binaries and libraries to compile cleanly.  Now I've got one last problem (I
hope).  When I run "make install all", everything compiles fine, but it
won't overwrite the old iptables binaries and libraries.  I suppose I have
to remove these manually, so can somebody tell me where to look?

--
Aaron Clausen