Basic Question on PREROUTING.

hi all,

We have a customer network(wireless, cable etc), which passes thru our
linux box having kernel-2.4.19, squid-25s1, iptables-1-2s7a.
A few custmer network are using squid.. We want _OTHER_ than these
network to use our squid cache.
So the Question is how can i allow networks/clients who are _NOT_ having
squid cache, to use our squid cache using PREROUTING..am a bit confused
coz the clients network ip's are random.
is there any other possiblity than definning _EACH_&_EVERY_ network to
use squid cache.. i can use _generalised(i.e allow all)_ for PREROUTING
on eth1(facing clients) for transparent proxy but how to take out those
network which have squid ?..( the reason i dont want to define
_EACH_&_EVERY_ network is beacause there are 42 networks that have to be
defined whereas only 5 network use squid cache)

i will really be thankful for your help in this matter..

A.H