Some go through, some don't...

At 08:55 2002-11-15, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:34:05 -0500,
>Tomasz Korycki <engine2@flow.mine.nu> wrote in message
><5.1.0.14.0.20021115001532.00a071f0@mail.flow.north.net>:
> >
> > I was going to put the -L -n output here, but considering the size I
> > will not, unless asked...
> >

>..put it on your web site and post the url here.

Sorry, did not get a permission to post the listing, so I had to scratch my
own head.
And it turned out that it was, as I suspected, not a netfilter problem, but
a dodgy
switch port. After we moved the cable to another port, everything is just
fine. There
is a nice piece of red electrical tape over that hole now - I love such
simple solutions!