Patch-o-matic

> get a latest copy of iptables with it's patch-o-matic
> version, I am never able to patch the newnat stuff including
> the H323 patches..
>
> What is missing???
>
> I'm on (soon to be running, patching atm) Linux 2.4.19 with
> iptables 1.2.7a and it's patch-o-matic version....
>
> I get this every damn time....
>
> Testing... z-newnat16.patch NOT APPLIED (106 rejects out of 110 hunks)

<snip>

> what the hell is going on!?

Don't know ; it works for me, but..

I once had a problem patching the kernel which made me do a make menuconfig
(or make xconfig or make config, whatever). I configured nothing and saved
the "changes", after which patching worked.

Another solution could be the following ; I read somewhere sometime that you
might have to patch the kernel twice before some patch can be applied.

Maybe this helps ?..

Rob