NAT and FTP problem

Hello,

at the end this morning I recieved all mails.

I have one question about NAT and FTP. I am recieving
these messaages

ASSERT ip_conntrack_core.c:94 &ip_conntrack_lock readlocked
ASSERT: ip_nat_core.c:839 &ip_conntrack_lock not readlocked

when I connect to my ftp server behind the firewall.
Actually, ftp session is working fine, but the messages are annoying.

kernel  : 2.4.19
iptables: 1.2.7a

Is there any solution available?

Best regards.