Best way to put a quota on masquaraded connections.

I have a linux Firewall, with about 20 Masq clients. I'm noticing that
between streaming audio/video and ftp downloads users are maxing out the
connection 500K T1. I would like to put a 128K limit per connection (
I'm assuming only 4 concorrent connections) with a total of 10
connections at a time. To add to that list I'm also hosting a website
for which I would like to reserve 128K. So in short I would like to 1.)
prioritize my connections a.webserver b. e-mail trnasmitions
c.web/ftp/streaming
How do I even start .

Rowan Reid
Job Captain,