Problem with FTP trought iptables.

I has a Linux box act as a gateway eith iptables, i had already enabled the
ftp and irc conntrack modules, NAT is configured too. I have a windows 98
connected to this gateway and i have about 5 machines connected by a HUB to
this W98 machine sharing the internet connection. I trie to use a program
called CuteFTP to access remote ftp sites and i can not download or upload
files. What´s wrong? Do i have to enable some other module in my kernel??? I
set transfer module in DOS to binary and didn´t work as well.

Hélio Dubeux Neto

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br