a couple of questions about PPTP

Hi all, I'm trying to setup a VPN gateway to route PPTP traffic, but I
have some questions :

(My box is running linux 2.4.19)

1) Do I have to use the MASQUERADE target to route PPTP traffic or using
SNAT is ok ?

2) I think linux 2.4.19 supports 1 PPTP client through the gateway, so I
don't heave to apply the patch from
http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html in order to
enable PPTP, I just have to enable GRE options and netfilter om my
kernel. Right ?

3) What has to be done in order to masquerade more that one PPTP client
through the VPN gateway ? is the patch from
http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html intented to do
this ?

I've read Linux VPN Masquerade and some other docs but I still don't
have my mind clear about the way PPTP masq should be done.

Thanx for your help !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)