From: James Miller [mailto:jimm@simutronics.com]=20
Sent: woensdag 13 november 2002 17:26
To: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: Trojaned tcpdump and libpcap

Hello all

I have been a long time reader of this list.  An associate passed this
along
to me this morning and I wanted to share it with everyone.

http://hlug.fscker.com/
Latest libpcap & tcpdump sources from tcpdump.org contain a trojan.

Affected version are:
libpcap-0.7.1.tar.gz
tcpdump-3.6.2.tar.gz
tcpdump-3.7.1.tar.gz