SNAT

> Everybody is talking about DNS tcp/udp. But I want know how I
> can do that my
> traffic go to out as my IP_NET and not another IP. I know
> that I have to use
> SNAT for to do this.
>
> My problem is that my DNS this going out with IP NAT(Masquerade)
> Somebody can help me

I thought I did reply to your question. Don't the SNAT/FORWARD rules work ?

In your first post you didn't mention any of your FORWARD rules, and I still
think you should match your traffic for dport 53 instead of sport 53. Unless
ofcourse there's something we don't know because you didn't tell us (do you
have a DNS server ? If so ; is your DNS server running on or behind the
firewall ?).
If you have policy set to DROP for the FORWARD chain then you have to add a
rule to allow traffic for port 53/udp/tcp or whatever you want to
accomplish.

Rob