Patch-o-Matic problems

Hello Jacob,

On Friday 08 November 2002 23:03, Jacob Helwig wrote:
> Fabrice,
> I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm not seeing the updated documentation
> on the site.  If you could point me to where I should be looking for the
> updated docs, or let me know what I should be doing to run Patch-o-Matic,
> that would be greatly appreciated.

I updated the SGML master of the documentation in the CVS, I guess
you'll have to wait until the webmaster regenerates the documentation
from the SGML before it appears on the website.. or you can regenerate
it yourself from the SGML master in the CVS.

Have a nice day,

Fabrice.
--
Fabrice MARIE

"Silly hacker, root is for administrators"
       -Unknown