Simple Port Translation...

First some explanation, I'm trying to proxy traffic from a linux box
behind a very restrictive firewall, the only way to get my traffic
through it is on port 9000; A friend with a static ip has agreed to
allow me to proxy my traffic through his box, but he is rightly
concerned about the security of such a simple proxy.  As you can see, or
infer, I've set the rules so that only connections comming from my
firewalled box are translated and only new, established and related
connections are allowed, but being the noob I am at this I'm not sure if
I need anything else.  Another translation to recieve and proxy
connections to my firewalled box?  Are there more restrictive rules I
can set so my friend doesnt have to worry?  Is there a more ellegant
solution that I just don't have the time to persue?  Do I need a routing
command on my Linux box?  I just need some help, since I don't have the
time at the moment to persue this as fully as I would like to.  Any help
would be most appreciated.

$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -s (my ip address) --dport 9000 -j DNAT
--to-destination (your IP here):81
$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i (input interface) --dport 81 -m state --state
NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT