netfilter: Kconfig: IP6_NF_IPTABLES_LEGACY old =y behaviour question

Hello Florian,

I am rebasing my workflow in into a new kernel, and I have a question
that you might be able to help me. It is related to
IP6_NF_IPTABLES_LEGACY Kconfig, and the change in a9525c7f6219cee9
("netfilter: xtables: allow xtables-nft only builds").

In my kernel before this change, I used to have ip6_tables "module" as
builtin (CONFIG_IP6_NF_IPTABLES=y), and all the other dependencies as
modules, such as IP6_NF_FILTER=m, IP6_NF_MANGLE=m, IP6_NF_RAW=m.

After the mentioned commit above, I am not able to have ip6_tables set
as a builtin (=y) anymore, give that it is a "hidden" configuration, and
the only way is to change some of the selectable dependencies
(IP6_NF_RAW for insntance) to be a built-in (=y).

That said, do you know if I can keep the ip6_tables as builtin without
changing any of the selectable dependencies configuration. In other
words, is it possible to keep the old behaviour (ip6_table builtin and
the dependenceis as modules) with the new IP6_NF_IPTABLES_LEGACY
configuration?

Thank you!
--breno