CFS for Netdev Conf 0x18 open!

We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For Submissions(CFS)
for Netdev conf 0x18.
Netdev conf 0x18 is going to be a hybrid conference with the physical
component being in Silicon Valley, .ca.usa

For overview of topics, submissions and requirements please visit:
https://netdevconf.info/0x18/pages/submit-proposal.html
For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind review process carried
out by the Program Committee.

Important dates:
Closing of CFS: Mon, Apr 22nd, 2024.
Notification by: Wed, May 1st, 2024.
Conference dates: July 15th - 19th, 2024.

Please take this opportunity to share your work and ideas with the community

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of the Netdev Society)