libnetfilter_queue patch ping

Hi Pablo,

There is a libnetfilter_queue patch of mine from December 2023 to add
nfq_socket_sendto() that is still under review in Patchwork:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netfilter-devel/patch/20231211005635.7566-2-duncan_roe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Would you prefer a v2 with the code snippet actually verifying that errno is
EOPNOTSUPP?

Alternatively would you prefer to keep using mnl_socket_sendto() and have a
supplementary call (e.g. nfq_socket_query()) to check the result? (i.e. after
nfq_nlmsg_put2() with NLM_F_ACK). That's how I'm doing it in the libmnl-only
libnetfilter_queue enhancement (I only thought of the nfq_socket_sendto()
composite later).

It would be nice to get a yes / no / please do xxx.

Cheers ... Duncan.