Re: GUI Frontend for iptables and nftables Linux firewalls

Hi,

This is a question better asked on netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

> The GUI frontend needs to allow complex firewall configurations. I think Webmin only allows simple firewall configurations.

I was once told fwbuilder[1] is a nice tool for that purpose but I never
really used it and it seems dead ("Last Update: 2013-07-03", if sf.net
is to be trusted).

Cheers, Phil

[1] https://fwbuilder.sourceforge.net/