Re: [Cluster-devel] I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed

[ Dropped lkml and netdev lists.]

On Mon, Aug 21, 2023 at 09:11:34PM +0700, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
> On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 11:12:26PM +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> > Good day from Singapore,
> >
> > I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring
> > High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by
> > my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed. This involves 2 ISPs, 2 identical
> > Fortigate firewalls and 3 network switches.
> >
> > Reference guide: SD-WAN with FGCP HA
> > Link: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.2.14/cookbook/23145/sd-wan-with-fgcp-ha
> >
> > I have managed to deploy HA cluster and SD-WAN for a nursing home at
> > Serangoon Singapore on 9 May 2023 Tue, with some minor hiccups. The
> > hiccup is due to M1 ISP ONT not accepting connections from 2 Fortigate
> > firewalls. Singtel ISP ONT accepts connections from 2 Fortigate
> > firewalls without any problems though. On 9 May 2023 Tue, I was
> > following the network diagram drawn by my team leader KKK. My team
> > leader KKK's network diagram matches the network diagram in Fortinet's
> > guide shown in the link above.
> >
> > The nursing home purchased the following network equipment:
> >
> > [1] 2 units of Fortigate 101F firewalls with firmware upgraded to version 7.2.4
> >
> > [2] 3 units of Aruba Instant On 1830 8-port network switches
> >
> > [3] Multiple 5-meter LAN cables
> >

> Then why did you post Fortigate stuffs here in LKML when these are (obviously)
> off-topic? Why don't you try netfilter instead? And do you have any
> kernel-related problems?

I am not familiar with fortinet products, but the above neither mentions
"kernel", nor "netfilter" or even "linux". There's no evidence either of
the addressed kernel mailing lists should be concerned. I suggest to
contact fortinet support instead.

> Confused...

BtW: Adding yet another unrelated mailing list to Cc is just making
things worse.

Cheers, Phil