Re: ulogd2 patch ping

Hi Jeremy,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 08:11:28PM +0100, Jeremy Sowden wrote:
> There is a ulogd2 patch of mine from the end of last that is still under
> review in Patchwork:
>
>   https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netfilter-devel/patch/20221208222208.681865-1-jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx/
>
> It would be great to get a yea or nay.

What plugins are still IPv4-only in ulogd2?

Maybe add _IPV4 | _IPV6 flags to plugins hence it is possible to
validate if user's stack is valid, otherwise bail out and provide a
reason via logging?

Regarding translation from network to host byte, I think it makes more
sense to keep IPv4 addres in network byte, so filter and output
plugings always expect them such way as you did in your patch?

Let me know, thanks!