Re: PROBLEM: nf_conntrack_events autodetect mode invalidates NETLINK_LISTEN_ALL_NSID netlink socket option

I'd prefer whichever option doesn't require changes on our end. I'm
not familiar with the ins/outs of a kernel module param, but we are
running on customer hosts so we often start far later than when the
kernel module was loaded.