Re: build failure since commit 'xt: Rewrite unsupported compat expression dumping'

I took a closer look: dropped the build dir and did 'git clean -dxf' -- after
that indeed the build works! Possibly there is a missing dependency in the
makefiles. I suppose I should have tried that before writing the mail, sorry...

~N