Missing definition of struct "pkt_buff" for libnetfilter_queue

Hello,

I'm running with a slightly older version of "libnetfilter_queue" (1.0.2).

I have installed both the standard and devel packages, along with the same for "libnfnetlink" I can't for the life of me find the definition of "struct pkt_buff" in any of the source or headers.

Due to that I'm getting errors when trying to compile accessing structure members:

"etf_nq.c:78:93: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ‘struct pkt_buff’        fprintf(stdout,"[PACKET] UDP pB->th pointer val=%p pktb_tail pointer val=%p\n",pktBuff->transport_header,pktb_tail(pktBuff));"

And also having issues accessing the payload for UDP (null pointer exception).

What am I missing ? Does something else also needs to be installed ?

Please help.

Kind regards,

   -V