RE: PATCH ulogd2 filter BASE ARP packet IP addresses

I am developing for an embedded target and just recently deployed
libnetfilter and ulogd2 for logging packets which are rejected by rules in
ebtables. While performing this effort I discovered a bug which generates
incorrect values in the arp.saddr and arp.daddr fields in the OPRINT and
GPRINT outputs. I created a patch to resolve this issue in my deployment and
I believe it is a candidate for integration into the repository. The files
that this patch modifies have not changed in many years so I'm thinking that
the bug appeared due to changes in another codebase but I'm not sure. Please
review and provide feedback.

P.S. I could not find a way to submit a patch via Patchwork so I am writing
this email and attaching the patch. If there is a better way to submit a
patch, please tell me and I will re-submit it that way.

Robert O'Brien
Foxtrot Research
6201 Johns Road, Suite 3
Tampa, FL 33634