Re: [REGRESSION] Unable to NAT own TCP packets from another VRF with tcp_l3mdev_accept = 1 #forregzbot

[Note: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and/or for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. That's why I removed
most or all folks from the list of recipients, but left any that looked
like a mailing lists. These mails usually contain '#forregzbot' in the
subject, to make them easy to spot and filter out.]

On 12.10.22 14:24, Maximilien Cuony wrote:

> So we will try to not to have to use tcp_l3mdev_accept=1 to make it
> working as expected.
>
> Thanks for you help and have a nice day :)

#regzbot invalid: tricky situation, reporter will work around it