libnftnl broken examples

Hello,

I am trying to integrate my userspace tool with nftables directly, i.e. without executing nft utility.

However, I failed to find any libnftnl-related documentation, so I tried to play with examples located at <https://git.netfilter.org/libnftnl/tree/examples>. I tried to run nft-set-elem-add.c, but every time I got `error: Invalid argument'. Could you help me troubleshoot this issue, please?

Some details about my system to help reproduce this issue:

0. Clone master branch from git.netfilter.org

1. nftables rules are:

# nft add table ip table_example
# nft 'add set ip table_example set_example { type ipv4_addr; }'

2. My linux kernel version is 5.15.32

3. Run the following command:

$ sudo ./nft-set-elem-add ip table_example set_example

Thank you!