large number of sparse warnings in nf_flow_table_offload

Hello,

nf_flow_table_offload.c generates a large number of sparse
warnings.

There are two possible approaches:

1. Use __u32 instead of __be32 in helpers:
static void flow_offload_mangle(struct flow_action_entry *entry,
		                enum flow_action_mangle_base htype, u32 offset,
-                               const __be32 *value, const __be32 *mask)
+                               const __u32 *value, const __u32 *mask)

... and so on.

Or, use __be32/16 consistently.

Problem is that the underlying struct flow_action_entry defines
mask/val as __u32, but it really seems to expect __be32.

Whats the preference here?
I would lean towards option two, i.e. pretend that
struct flow_action_entry *really* uses __be32, it makes more sense to me
from a logical point of view, even though this will need more changes.

I can use objdump to make sure that this doesn't result in any changes
in the compiled binary.

Thanks,
Florian