Re: Add action to "finally" accept packets?

Why does jump/goto not help? It works just like in iptables.
It does not help because of the way firewall4 is including custom nftables chains for now. You need to add a hook yourself. Firewall4 has a table called fw4, there they also hook e.g. to the priority filter. Basically, your custom chain needs to hook filter priority - 1 to be executed and whatever you do, the fw4 hook will be executed afterward. I wanted to "go" over it. As I understand the current discussion, the plan is to hook "only once" and allow to jump to the custom chains from there. Please keep in mind, that I am not the author of firewall4. I just wanted to ask if something like this is or will be possible in the future. I did not find any information about it on the internet. Thanks for your answer.