Question about using NFT_GOTO in kernel module

Hi,

I'm hoping this is the correct place to ask questions about nftables. I'm
developing an extension module using "Tutorial Extending nftables by Xiang
Gao" in your external links.

I find I would like to return a NFT_GOTO result in my "static void
nft_extension_eval(const struct nft_expr *expr, struct nft_regs *regs, const
struct nft_pktinfo *pkt)" finction.

I was previously setting "regs->verdict.code = NFT_CONTINUE" and
"regs->verdict.code = NF_DROP" successfully and getting the desired results.

I'd like to set NFT_GOTO and I can see that "nft_regs->verdict' has a chain
entry.

My question is how do I populate that?

Thanks.