Re: iptables-nft-restore issue

Hi Arturo,

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 11:58:52AM +0200, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> I discovered my openstack neutron linuxbridge-agent malfunctioning when using
> iptables-nft and it seems this ruleset is causing the issue:

The problem is the '-' policy in builtin chains. Maybe I broke that a
while ago. I tried to come up with a fix, but it seems
iptables-legacy-restore is a bit quirky: it leaves the chain's policy
untouched, although --noflush was not given. Implementing this is a bit
problematic with how iptables-nft does the caching.

Cheers, Phil