[nftables] TODO: Replace yy_switch_to_buffer by yypop_buffer_state and yypush_buffer_state

Hi Netfilter Team,

I am looking to resolve a todo task in function yy_switch_to_buffer in
nftables/src/scanner.c file.
I am not familiar with lex but searching around I found that scanner.c
is produced by lex according to the scanner.l file.
Therefore my guess is, changing the scanner.c file directly is not the
solution, right?
Changes would have to be done in scanner.l, right?
How should I proceed to complete this todo?

I browsed bugzilla to find some other issues to solve, but I feel
lost. Are there any beginner friendly issues to solve or any other
starting point?

Thanks
Gopal