Re: Can someone please update libnetfilter_queue online documentation

On Sun, Sep 06, 2020 at 11:49:04PM +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 06, 2020 at 10:18:17AM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > The online doc for libnetfilter_queue at
> > https://netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_queue/doxygen/html/ is still at
> > release 1.0.3.
>
> Refreshed.

Thanks, Pablo.

It looks like you don't have the 'graphviz' package installed, so there are
lines like

> Collaboration diagram for User-space network packet buffer:

with no diagram.

(e.g. in
https://netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_queue/doxygen/html/group__pktbuff.html).

'graphviz' supplies the 'dot' program which you may have seen doxygen
complaining about. I didn't see the problem originally because I have graphviz
but it didn't come with Slackware so the lack of it may be common.

The fix would be to have config.ac create HAVE_DOT and use that in
doxygen.cfg.in to put YES or NO on the HAVE_DOT and maybe some other lines.

I may tackle that sometime as I gain more confidence with aoutotools.

Cheers ... Duncan.