inserting rule at the top of the chain using libnftnl

Hi,

I use libnftnl to manage our firewall and adding rules to the chain. I
am using libnftnl-1.1.7/examples/nft-rule-add.c as the reference.

I have no issues appending a rule or inserting AFTER a certain rule
using NFTNL_RULE_POSITION or NFTNL_RULE_POSITION.

However, I am struggling to insert a rule at the top of the chain. I
am unable to find a way to insert a rule BEFORE another rule or top of
the chain so that the rule is the first rule.

Can someone help, please

Jim