[iptables] connlabel, increase the number of labels supported

Hi Guys,

While nftables has got a solution for this https://lwn.net/Articles/524593/
I am interested in doing something similar for iptables. If I am not
wrong currently 128 labels are supported. I would like to increase the
number of labels to 4096 or 8192 or make it dynamic if possible.

I see that libnetfilter_conntrack has some macros which seem to govern
the number of labels supported. Ex: MAX_BITS and HASH_SIZE.

Any suggestions on how this can be done?
Please pardon and correct my conceptual and factual errors. I am new
here and have very little idea of what I am doing.

Thanks
Amiq