Re: Suggestion: replacement for physdev-is-bridged in nft

jaroslav@xxxxxxxxxxx <jaroslav@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope this is the correct list to post to (based on info on
> https://netfilter.org/mailinglists.html), I apologize for the noise if not.
>
> I am trying to replace these iptables rules:
>
> iptables -P FORWARD DROP
> iptables -A FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-is-bridged -j ACCEPT

rmmod br_netfilter

or set
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables=0
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables=0
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-ip6tables=0

Then remove the "-m physdev" rule.
After this, nft ip,ip6,arp and inet tables will only
see forwarded (routed) packets.

Dedicated bridge filtering can be done via "bridge" family.