[nftables] bug: rejects empty set literals

Hi,

I guess I found another bug:

| # nft 'table ip t { chain c { ip saddr { }; }; }'
| Error: syntax error, unexpected '}'
| table ip t { chain c { ip saddr { }; }; }
|                                   ^

Now, this does match what the documentation says (you have to have at least
one item in a set literal), but I would think that that also should count
as a bug, as (a) it isn't exactly useful to have arbitrary exceptions on
what (set) values can be specified and (b) nftables handles empty sets just
fine, it's just the input syntax that is complicated.

Regards, Florian