Adding NAT64 to Netfilter

Hello

I've been working on Jool, an open source IP/ICMP translator for a
while ([0]). It currently implements SIIT, NAT64 and (if everything
goes according to plan) will later this year also support MAP-T. It
currently works both as a Netfilter module (hooking itself to
PREROUTING) or as an xtables target, and I'm soon going to start
integrating it into nftables.

Actually, it's the same software once advertised by this guy: [1]

Several people have approached me over the years expressing their
desire to have it integrated into the kernel by default. The intent of
this mail is to query whether a merge of Jool into the Netfilter
project woud be well-received. Of course, I'm willing to make
adjustments if needed.

Here are some justifications that have been listed to me. For the sake
of credit, these are all stolen from [2]:

1. IPv6 is getting significantly more exposure
2. NAT64 is getting more required / will be a default thing to do,
along with MAP-E/T
3. OpenBSD already has the functionality in pf
4. Enabling it upstream can potentially help IPv6 migration world wide

Thoughts?

[0] https://jool.mx
[1] https://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=136271576812278&w=2
[2] https://github.com/NICMx/Jool/issues/273#issuecomment-568721875